This JANUARY 2014 will mark the 7th year of the Month Without Sugar.
If you think sugar is evil and destroying your health, then join us for a month of sugar-kicking, weight loss, and all-around-better-feeling-ness.
How Does It Work?
It is simple, really.
Starting January 1st, you avoid sugar and foods that act like sugar for one month
But the truth is it is not that simple because sugar is the most addicting substance on the planet and if you have ever tried to stop it, you know how hard it can be. We have learned a lot from the many years of doing this challenge and now have a program that works for almost anyone committed to feeling better and losing weight.
What you need to succeed in kicking sugar out of your life is:
- Knowledge: If you have ever journeyed to a difficult place, you know how important a good guide can be. We have created 30 days of e-mails to help you learn how to avoid cravings, what to eat, and what not to eat.
- Support: Support means that you have people around you to help you when things get tough. Talk to your friends, family (and even enemies) and have them join you on the program. The more people you can find, the more likely you are to succeed.
- Inspiration: While staying motivated can be hard, we provide you will all the tools you need to keep going for 30 days.
Are You Ready?
If you are ready to sign up, choose your program and get stared (every program has the option of starting now or in January).
- If you want to read more about the program, go here: 30 Sugar Free Days Program.
- If you want to read testimonials, go here: Testimonials Page.
- If you want to see some common questions about the program, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
I wish you the best on your journey towards health! — Dr. Scott Olson, ND
HERE ARE THE PLANS: