Stop Sugar Cravings Now!
[SPECIAL NOTE: You can join us in JANUARY for the 30 Sugar Free Days Challenge right now, click here to see that program: January 30 Sugar Free Days Challenge]
There is not a single thing you can do for your health that is more important than stopping sugar.
Why is sugar so bad?
Sugar is bad because it is a super-concentrated substance that is very similar to drugs (think nicotine, cocaine, alcohol). You become addicted to sugar and it damages your body (just as drugs do).
Sugar destroys everything it touches:
- When sugar hits your brain, it changes the way you think (brain fog, cravings) and may lead to diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- When sugar travels through your body, it harms blood vessels that carry it. This is where clogged arteries begin. Sugar increases the risk for heart disease and stroke and also the risk of certain cancers.
- Diabetics who don’t control their blood sugar are at greater risk for kidney disease, eye disease, and even losing limbs to gangrene.
What is worse is that sugar makes metabolic changes to your body that keep your crazy cravings going and make you want to eat sugar at every meal (and between meals). Worse than that, it increases inflammation throughout your body, and sends messages to your body to store fat.
If you are looking to lose weight and feel better, than kicking the sugar habit needs to be on your to-do list right now.
What Goes Wrong?
Many people who try to kick the sugar habit do it the wrong way (you may have tried to kick sugar in the past). That is because they forget two things about kicking a sugar habit:
- The first is that you have to remove all sugar from your life and that includes the foods that act like sugar.
- The second is that you need a lot of support to help you quit something as addicting as sugar.
The 30 Sugar Free Days Plan takes care of both of those problems:
- We will teach you what the foods that act like sugar are and how to avoid them.
- We will send you thirty days of support e-mails that help you stay on your plan and help you connect with other people going through the program.
Does it work? Ask these people:
- I just began my third week on Sunday, and my wedding ring is loose! All my clothes are baggy and I don’t think I will ever eat sugar again! I love how you said you can feel like an “alien on planet carbohydrate” … that’s exactly how I feel! I have found some wonderful farms in my area and I’m shopping at the market less and less. Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed! Hilary B
- I’ve been sugar-free for a little over 2 weeks now, and Dr. Scott was right, my cravings severely declined within the first week I would say. Now I don’t even think about sweets! That’s not to say that at this point I wouldn’t WANT something sweet :), but I have the willpower to turn it down because my cravings are no…t out of control. I’ve never gone this long without sugar or bread, I can’t believe I’ve made it this far Nerine E
- Day 11 here and I am amazed. I am down 6.5 pounds and 2 inches off my waist but the most remarkable thing that has happened is how I feel physically and emotionally. So, this is what happy and healthy people feel like…
Read more here: Testimonial Page
All You Need is 30 Days
You could try to kick your sugar habit alone, but research shows that you are going to be more successful when someone is there to support you.
I have developed a 30 Sugar Free Days Challenge that supports you through 30 days without sugar. The Challenge comes complete with an e-book and daily e-mails that help guide you through the whole process. Thirty days are enough for you make the changes you have been wanting to make and learn how remove sugar from your diet so that you can feel and look better than you have in years.
Here is What the Plan Looks Like:
- An E-Book that will explain the program and show you all the foods you can eat and can’t eat.
- Thirty days of e-mails.
- Meal plans and recipes.
- Access to support groups focused specifically on the 30 Sugar Free Days.
- Suggested supplements to help with cravings.
More Than Just Weight Loss!
Thirty Sugar Free Days is not just a program about weight loss it is a movement towards better health. I wrote my book Sugarettes because I think that sugar and foods that act like sugar are destroying our health and yet no one is sounding the alarm.
Over 16,000 people have already gone through this program.
Have questions? Visit the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
I wish you the best on your journey towards health! — Dr. Scott Olson, ND
So many people have asked, so you can now get the Complete Guide and Sugarettes on Amazon Kindle:
These plans are SO MUCH cheaper than Jenny Craig, or Weight Watchers (and this plan actually works).
Remember, if you are not satisfied, I will refund your purchase price – no questions asked.
Make a change in your life right now!
If you want to wait and join us for the program starting in January, go to this signup page: JANUARY 30 Sugar Free Days Program, or you can sign up as start right now:
HERE ARE THE PLANS: