Is sugar making your life miserable?
- Do you feel awful when you eat too much sugar, but can’t help yourself?
- Do you feel your cravings are in control of you?
- Do you think you are never going to be able to get a hold of your weight?
Maybe you have tried to kick sugar before, but failed. Maybe you have tried to lose that extra weight, but failed.
Have you ever wondered why you can’t make a change?
Well, I have the solution for you. When you join the 30 Sugar Free Days Program, you are going to discover just why sugar is so hard to kick and what you can do about it.
Hi, my name is Scott Olson ND and I’m a naturopathic doctor.
Something funny happened to me a few years ago when I was writing a book on sugar. I had been puzzling for ways to help people (and myself) kick the sugar habit. There I was looking into the tons of research on how sugar was destroying people’s bodies, while I was munching on some toast.
At the time, I could stay away from sugar pretty well, but occasionally I would be overwhelmed by cravings and would eat everything sweet I could find.
Then it occurred to me: it was the toast.
Trying to stay away from sugar without removing the foods that act like sugar was a bit like telling an alcoholic who drank scotch that it was okay to still drink vodka.
So I started experimenting. I cut out all the sugar, but I still had the cravings. I then cut out all the sugar and I took away starchy foods, but I still had the cravings. I removed all bread, then all fruit, but those cravings were still there.
I then remembered the glycemic index, which was a measure of how foods change blood sugar – and that was the key! The glycemic index suggested that certain foods act like sugar in the body (some raise blood sugar even more than table sugar does!).
No wonder I still had those cravings! That toast sitting innocently near my computer was every bit as sugary as a candy bar. When I stayed away from the sugar and the foods that act like sugar in the body, that is when my cravings finally left me.
Yes, it took a while, but I was finally free.
This is what amazes me: if you listen to the government or people who are supposed to give you advice on diet, they all tell you to eat foods exactly like that toast. “It is good for you,” they say.
They couldn’t be more wrong – those foods are destroying your health.
When you stay away from sugar and the foods that act like sugar, you are putting yourself on the path to breaking the hold that sugar has on you, feeling much better than you have in a while, and losing those extra pounds.
Using the foods that act like sugar as a guide, I tweaked the program, let a few people try it, tweaked it some more, until I got it perfect.
To date, over 15,000 people have gone through the program and given sugar the big kick it deserves.
Take a look at these people and what they say about the program:
- I just began my third week on Sunday, and my wedding ring is loose! All my clothes are baggy and I don’t think I will ever eat sugar again! I love how you said you can feel like an “alien on planet carbohydrate” … that’s exactly how I feel! I have found some wonderful farms in my area and I’m shopping at the market less and less. Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed! Hilary B
- I’ve been sugar-free for a little over 2 weeks now, and Dr. Scott was right, my cravings severely declined within the first week I would say. Now I don’t even think about sweets! That’s not to say that at this point I wouldn’t WANT something sweet :), but I have the willpower to turn it down because my cravings are no…t out of control. I’ve never gone this long without sugar or bread, I can’t believe I’ve made it this far Nerine E
- Day 11 here and I am amazed. I am down 6.5 pounds and 2 inches off my waist but the most remarkable thing that has happened is how I feel physically and emotionally. So, this is what happy and healthy people feel like…
Read more here: Testimonial Page
The program has been modified, improved, and perfected to answer the most commonly asked questions and to guide you through the difficult path to becoming sugar-free.
Will it take work to kick sugar out of your life? Yes, but it is much easier when you follow the plan I have laid out for you. Save yourself the struggle of trying to figure out what works by following my program.
Just imagine what your life will be like when you kick sugar out of your life and you arrive at that elusive weight you have been wanting for so long. Kicking sugar will help you get there.
When I take people through this program in person, it costs them hundreds of dollars, but I can offer it to you as a class for much cheaper than that.
So, simply click the button below and you will be taken to an enrollment page. From there you will be taken to a page where you can pay using PayPal or credit card.
Oh, and let me offer you my Happy and Healthy Guarantee: if for any reason you don’t feel happy with the program or you don’t feel that it has improved your health, I will give you your money back – no questions asked. You have nothing to lose but your sugar hangovers and some extra pounds. Give it a try today.
I wish you the best on your journey to great health.
Please let me know how great you feel after the program and what changes you see in your body. I would love to share it with others!
– Scott Olson, ND